JoHo is a global development organization with shops and websites, where people and organizations are encouraged to help in talent development and international cooperation.
- JoHo wants people and organizations to collaborate and contribute to a tolerant and sustainable world.
- Through the establishment of global stores (support centers), networks and internet platforms, JoHo wants to encourage and support people and organizations in sharing knowledge, making decisions and developing talent.
- "Discover the invented wheels": the common theme in the activities of JoHo is making information available. Sharing information and bringing parties together through a practical approach saves time, money and effort. Also in international cooperation knowledge is not always shared and available resources are often underused. The wheels are reinvented, again and again and by many organizations.
- By setting up local support centers JoHo makes a significant contribution to successful international cooperation. Interested and enterprising people with initiatives in the field of international cooperation, development, sustainable tourism and conservation, can easily get connected, transfer knowledge and get support.
- JoHo´s target groups are pupils, students, expats, entrepreneurs, travellers, volunteers and organizations who care about international cooperation.
- JoHo's core themes are: Talent Development (Learn & Study, Work & Career, Enterprise & Initiate) and International Cooperation (Help & Inspiration, Travel & Control, Immigration & Immigrating).
JoHo products and services
- JoHo's main products and services are: coaching, advice and discounts on articles, insurances, travel services, activities, training, facilities, summaries and media.
What is a JoHo support center?
- In a JoHo support center, you can experience The World of JoHo. You can find the JoHo support centers in several cities in the Netherlands and you can walk in, just like in a regular store.
Where can I find JoHo support centers?
- JoHo is based in the Netherlands in The Hague, Leiden, Utrecht and Groningen. Abroad, you can find JoHo centers in Manila, Beijing, Willemstad, and with partnerships in 35 other countries.